DAAP offers grants in order to implement programs that have a direct or indirect impact on youth in underserved communities in the Greater Houston Area. Our funding priorities are as follows:
- Early learning programs
- Literacy programs
- Academic programs that are designed to increase competencies in the areas of math, science, technology, leadership, service, and/or self-esteem
- Artistic programs that provide exposure to artistic performances
- Artistic programs designed to provide exposure to or raise awareness of different cultures
- Programs that provide and/or enhance artistic instruction.
- Non-youth programs – DAAP will consider grants that provide education and services to other demographics if there is an indirect benefit to the youth population
Grant Application Process:
Submit a typed letter with the following information:
- The title of the program
- Program objective(s)
- Program Timeline
- Anticipated Outcomes
- Evaluation Procedures
2. Attach a detailed budget with all related program expenses including expenses that will be funded from other sources (please identify other funding sources).
3. Mail the completed application and budget to the following address:
- DAAP Foundation
P.O. Box 711091
Houston, TX 77271
4. If DAAP approves your request, you will receive an acceptance letter and grant funds.
5. You will be required to report back to DAAP at the end of your program or at other times specified by DAAP. Failure to do so will render you ineligible for any additional or future support.
Priority is given to organizations with which we have a partnership agreement. DAAP does not support any organization’s social events or programs that do not reflect our mission and values.